Ductless Heating and Cooling Systems
How a Ductless System Works
Ductless cooling and heating systems are reversible, two-way heat pumps which move heat energy from one place to another by compressing and expanding refrigerant to deliver comfort through a three-part operating system without the need for built-in ductwork.
The outdoor unit is placed outside the building on ground level and uses a small bundle of cables, including the refrigerant line, to reach the indoor unit.
The indoor unit is mounted on a centrally located wall and heats and cools an entire average-size home.
And the remote control adjusts the temperature settings to your liking for maximum comfort and control.
Why Mitsubishi Electric Ductless Heating and Cooling?
A ductless system might be for you if you have:
- Home additions
- Home remodel/renovation
- Enclosed patios
- Homes without space for ductwork
- Older homes with no existing ductwork
- Larger, multi-room living spaces
- Large kitchens or bathrooms
- Whole home updates, replacements, or new builder construction where zoned/personalized comfort is desired
Want more information? Call 440-937-9134 or contact us to schedule a free estimate!