Air Conditioning Repair
Air Conditioning Repair in Cleveland, OH
Have you noticed that something’s a bit off with your AC unit recently? House not feeling as cool as normal? Smelling some strange scents around the house? If your answer to any of these questions is “Yes, I have!” then it may be time for some air conditioning repair. Sometimes it can be hard to figure out when you need to have your AC unit repaired, which is why the experts at Stack Heating, Cooling & Electric are here to help. Keep reading to learn common signs for when you need a repair, when it’s best to repair rather than replace a unit, and why Stack is the best team to do the job!
Signs You Need to Repair Your AC Unit
Here are some of the most common reasons you may need AC repair:
- Your unit has pretty frequent cycles. It’s normal for your AC to rev up more often in the summer time, but if you’re noticing the sound of your unit turning on more and more frequently, it may be time for a repair.
- Your house is feeling pretty humid. The moisture should stay outside, not inside! If you notice a sticky, wet feeling inside, it probably means your AC unit isn’t working as well as it could be. Call the repairman!
- You’re smelling some weird smells. Unpleasant odors around the house could be a cause for alarm regarding your AC unit. Getting your AC repaired and cleaned up could save you from scrunching up your nose whenever you’re home!
- You’re hearing odd noises. AC unit rattling around with no explanation? These noises could mean that there’s a part loose that needs to simply be put back into place.
Repairing vs. Replacing Your AC Unit
It can get a bit confusing knowing when to repair or replace your unit. Here are some signs that you’re better off with a repair:
- Your system is on the newer side. If you got your system pretty recently, then you probably just need a repair, not a replacement system.
- You’re moving soon. If you have plans to move out of your current home relatively soon, then it’s best to stick with the system you have now. You can always check with a real estate agent to see what the best course of action for eventually replacing your unit would be.
- You’re good at maintaining. Have you been sticking to your regularly scheduled AC maintenance routine? Good for you! You probably only need a repair, since you’ve been keeping your unit in good shape.
AC Repair in Avon, Lorain, Sheffield, Elyria, and Cleveland, OH
Put your AC unit into the hands of people you trust, like the expert technicians at Stack Heating, Cooling & Electric! We have been servicing the people of Cleveland for over 40 years, and we’re passionate about providing high-quality, professional service, at every single job. If you’re looking for superb cooling repair throughout Avon, Lorain, Sheffield, Elyria, and Cleveland, look no further than Stack!
To learn more about Stack’s air conditioning repair services, call 440-937-9134 or contact us today!
1431 Lear Industrial Pkwy
Avon OH, 44011