Ductless Heating and Cooling Systems
Ductless Overview/How It Works
Ductless cooling and heating systems are reversible, two-way heat pumps that simply take heat energy from one place and move it to another by compressing and expanding refrigerant.
Outdoor unit: connects to the indoor unit by a small bundle of cables, including a refrigerant line. The unit is placed outside of the home on ground level.
Indoor unit: mounted on a centrally located wall. One ductless system is enough to heat and cool an average-sized home.
Remote control: allows occupants to adjust the settings for maximum efficiency, comfort and control.
Why Mitsubishi Electric Ductless Heating and Cooling?
- Home Additions
- Home Remodel/Renovation
- Enclosed Patios
- Homes without space for ductwork
- Older homes with no existing ductwork
- Larger, multi-room living spaces
- Large Kitchens or Bathrooms
- Whole home updates, replacements or new builder construction where zoned/personalized comfort is desired
Interested in more information? Call 440-937-9134 today or contact us to schedule a free estimate!